Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ingo Seufert, Gallery for Contemporary Gallery, Schleißheimer Straße 44, 80333 Munich, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) As user of our website you have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to inquiry
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to objection to the processing
- Right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
Collection of Personal Data when visiting our Website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history periodically.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and deleted by us. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by contacting us via another contact method. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. Following unsubscription, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.